First, find your method of payment below and then read instructions on how to cancel. This guide contains instructions for PayPal, Google Play Store, AppStore(iTunes), and Credit Card payments made on our website.
- If you used PayPal:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile (the gear icon) on the top right corner of the page.
- Click Pre-approved payments under "Payment settings".
- Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel, and click Cancel.
- Follow the instructions to cancel the agreement.
- If you used Google Play Store:
Please check these Google Play support articles about subscription cancellation:
Android: Cancel a subscription on the Google Play app
Desktop: Cancel a subscription on play.google.com
- If you used App Store, (iTunes): please check this Apple support article about iTunes subscription cancellation: https://support.apple.com/en-lamr/HT202039
- If you used a Credit Card on our website:
- Go to our website, https://www.hotbot.com/
- Click "Log-in" to get access to your account.
- Navigate to "Automatic Payments" and follow the prompts to turn off automatic payments.