- Install WebRTC Network Limiter Plugin and it will prevent any WebRTC leaks.
- Type about:config in the address bar.
- Scroll down to media.peerconnection.enabled, double click to set it to false.
- Click on “Safari” and choose “Preferences” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Advanced” tab and check the checkbox that reads “Show Develop menu in menu bar”.
- Click on the new “Develop” tab in the menu bar and choose “WebRTC” from the drop-down menu. If “Enable Legacy WebRTC API” is checked, click on it to disable it.